National Register of Historic Places listings in Morrow County, Oregon
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Morrow County, Oregon, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Oregon is home to over 1,950, and 5 of those are found in Morrow County.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Gilliam and Bisbee Building||
|Southeast corner of Main and May Sts.
|2||Hardman IOOF Lodge Hall||
|51186 Oregon Route 207 (Heppner–Spray Highway)
||Hardman||also known as the Hardman Community Center|
|124 N. Main St.
||Heppner||Now is the Heppner Senior Center|
|4||Morrow County Courthouse||
|100 Court St.
|5||Oregon Trail, Wells Springs Segment||
|South of Boardman
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Oregon
- Listings in neighboring counties: Benton, Gilliam, Grant, Klickitat, Umatilla, Wheeler
- Historic preservation
- History of Oregon
- Lists of Oregon-related topics
- Andrus, Patrick W.; Shrimpton, Rebecca H.; et al. (2002), How to Apply the National Register Criteria for Evaluation, National Register Bulletin (15), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, retrieved June 20, 2014.
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program: Research, retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, Oregon Historic Sites Database, retrieved July 26, 2014. Note that a simple count of National Register records in this database returns a slightly higher total than actual listings, due to duplicate records. A close reading of detailed query results is necessary to arrive at the precise count.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 27, 2015.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Oregon Parks and Recreation Department, National Register Program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Morrow County, Oregon at Wikimedia Commons