National Register of Historic Places listings in Morton County, Kansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Morton County, Kansas. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Morton County, Kansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Morton County WPA Bridge||October 22, 1986
|6 miles west and 4 miles north of Richfield
|2||Point of Rocks — Middle Spring Santa Fe Trail Historic District||April 10, 2013
|2.5 miles (4.0 km) south of K-51 and 2 miles (3.2 km) west of K-27
|3||Santa Fe Trail — Cimarron National Grassland Segment 1||April 3, 2013
|2.0 miles (3.2 km) south of K-51 at Colorado–Kansas state line
|4||Santa Fe Trail — Cimarron National Grassland Segment 2||April 3, 2013
|1.66 miles (2.67 km) south of K-51 and 1 mile (1.6 km) east of County Road 2
|5||Santa Fe Trail — Cimarron National Grassland Segment 3||April 3, 2013
|FSR-600, east and west sides of K-27
|6||Santa Fe Trail — Cimarron National Grassland Segment 4||April 3, 2013
|2.5 miles (4.0 km) east of K-27, north of FSR-600
|7||Santa Fe Trail — Cimarron National Grassland Segment 5||April 3, 2013
|7 miles (11 km) north of US-56 along County Road 16
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kansas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 5, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.