National Register of Historic Places listings in Neosho County, Kansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Neosho County, Kansas. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Neosho County, Kansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|Western side of Santa Fe St. south of 21st. St. over Little Turkey Creek
||Chanute||Moved from original location to Santa Fe Park, approved by Register without delisting.|
|2||Maxwell's Slough Bridge||
|Off K-57 0.5 miles west and 1 mile south of St. Paul
|3||Murray High School||
|400 W. 3rd St.
||Chanute||Public Schools of Kansas MPS|
|4||Osage Mission Infirmary||
|325 Main St.
|5||State Street Bridge||
|State St. over Neosho River tributary
|12 E. Main St.
|7||James and Ella Truitt House||
|305 N. Steuben Ave.
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kansas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on August 28, 2015.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2010-07-09.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Neosho County, Kansas.|