National Register of Historic Places listings in Nevada County, Arkansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Nevada County, Arkansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Nevada County, Arkansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 16 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 2 National Historic Landmarks. Another two properties were once listed, but have since been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Allen Tire Company and Gas Station||
|228 1st St., SW.
|2||Camden to Washington Road-Rosston Segment||
|County Road 10
|3||Carolina Methodist Church||
|County Road 10 east of its junction with Kirk Rd. in the Poison Springs State Forest
|4||De Ann Cemetery Historic Section||
|½ mile west of the junction of U.S. Route 371 and Highway 19
|Both banks of the Little Missouri River, about 10 miles north of Prescott
||Prescott||Site of the Civil War Battle of Elkin's Ferry; one of the Camden Expedition Sites, a National Historic Landmark District consisting of sites in several counties; Elkin's Ferry extends into Clark County|
|6||Emmet Methodist Church||
|209 S. Walnut
|¼ mile north of Emmet on U.S. Route 67
|8||Henry McKenzie House||
|324 E. Main
|9||D.L. McRae House||
|424 E. Main St.
|10||T.C. McRae House||
|506 E. Elm St.
|11||Missouri Pacific Depot||
|300 W. 1st St., N.
|12||Moscow Methodist Church and Cemetery||
|Junction of Highways Highway 23 and Highway 260
|13||Prairie De Ann Battlefield||
|North and south of Highway 24 and southwest of Prescott
||Prescott||One of the Camden Expedition Sites, a National Historic Landmark consisting of sites in several counties|
|14||Prescott City Jail||
|Alley behind City Hall at 118 W. Elm St.
|15||Prescott Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by E. 3rd St., Walnut St., W. 3rd St., and Pine St.
|16||US 67 Bridge over Little Missouri River||
|U.S. Route 67
||Prescott||Extends into Clark County|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Bemis Florist Shop||
||117 E. Second
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Nevada County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.