National Register of Historic Places listings in Nuckolls County, Nebraska
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Nuckolls County, Nebraska. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Nuckolls County, Nebraska, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Wallace Warren and Lillian Genevieve Bradshaw Kendall House||December 10, 1993
|412 E. 7th St.
|2||Lawrence Opera House||September 28, 1988
|2nd and Calvert Sts.
|3||Nelson Cemetery Walk||December 5, 2002
|Northeast edge of Nelson parallel to a county road
|4||Nuckolls County Courthouse||January 10, 1990
|150 S. Main St.
|5||Stewart Bridge||June 29, 1992
|County road over Big Sandy Creek, 1 mile (1.6 km) east and 8 miles (13 km) north of Oak
||Oak||Removed ca. 2010 and replaced with driveway tubes.|
|6||Superior City Hall and Auditorium||March 12, 2012
|450 N. Commercial
||Superior||1937 building funded primarily by a Public Works Administration grant|
|7||Superior Downtown Historic District||January 21, 1994
|Roughly along Central and Commercial Aves. from 3rd to 5th Sts. and 3rd, 4th and 5th from Central to Commercial
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Nebraska
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Nebraska
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 29, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "April 19, 2010 Proceedings of the Nuckolls County Board of Commissioners". Retrieved 2012-02-19.
- McKee, Jim. "Superior's historic city hall and auditorium". Lincoln Journal Star. Retrieved March 25, 2012.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Nuckolls County, Nebraska.|