National Register of Historic Places listings in Ottawa County, Michigan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Battle Point Site||
||Northwestern Ottawa County|
|2||Aloys Bilz House||
|107 S. Division St.
|3||Isaac Cappon House||
|228 W. 9th St.
|4||Edward P. Ferry House||
|514 Lafayette St.
|5||Fruitport Road-Pettys Bayou Bridge||
|Fruitport Rd. over Pettys Bayou
||Spring Lake Township|
|6||Egbert H. Gold Estate||
|1116 Marigold Ln.
|7||Grand Rapids, Grand Haven and Muskegon Railway Depot||
|363 W. Main St.
|8||Holland Downtown Historic District||
|Roughly Eighth St. from just east of College Ave. to River Ave. and River Ave. from Ninth St. to just north of Eighth St.
|9||Holland Harbor Lighthouse||
|South Pier, Holland Harbor
|10||Holland Historic District||
|11th, 12th, 13th Sts., and Washington, Maple, and Pine Aves.
||Holland||Boundary increase (added 1990-08-10): Roughly bounded by River Ave., Pine Ave., 16th St., 14th St., Columbia Ave., 13th St., Central Ave., and 10th St.|
|11||Holland Old City Hall and Fire Station||
|108 E. 8th St.
|12||Holland Reformed Protestant Dutch Church||
|57 E. 10th St.
|13||Hudsonville Christian School||
|5692 School Ave.
|14||Thomas and Anna Morrissey House||
|190 W. 9th St.
|15||Olive Township District No. 1 School||
|11611 Stanton St.
|16||Ottawa Beach Historic District||
|Ottawa Beach Rd., Park Township
|17||Pere Marquette Railway Locomotive #1223||
|Chinook Pier Park, Jackson Ave.
|18||Piers and Revetments at Grand Haven, Michigan||
|Mouth of Grand R.
|19||Nathaniel and Esther (Savidge) Robbins House||
|20 S. 5th Ave.
|21||Third Reformed Church of Holland||
|110 W. 12th St.
|22||Benjamin Van Raalte House||
|1076 Sixteenth St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Ottawa County, Michigan.|
- List of Registered Historic Places in Michigan
- List of Michigan State Historic Sites in Ottawa County, Michigan
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 2, 2015.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2008-04-24.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.