National Register of Historic Places listings in Ottawa County, Michigan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Battle Point Site||
|Battle Point, Grand River
||Northwestern Ottawa County||Also designated 20OT50|
|2||Aloys Bilz House||
|107 S. Division St.
|3||Isaac Cappon House||
|228 W. 9th St.
|4||Edward P. Ferry House||
|514 Lafayette St.
|5||Fruitport Road-Pettys Bayou Bridge||
|Fruitport Rd. over Pettys Bayou
||Spring Lake Township|
|6||Egbert H. Gold Estate||
|1116 Marigold Ln.
|7||Grand Haven Historic District||
|Washington Ave, adjacent Sts Harbor Dr. through 600 blks.
|8||Grand Rapids, Grand Haven and Muskegon Railway Depot||
|363 W. Main St.
|9||Grand Trunk Western Railroad Grand Haven Coal Tipple||
|300 Block of N. Harbor Dr. in Chinook Pier Park
|10||Holland Downtown Historic District||
|Roughly Eighth St. from just east of College Ave. to River Ave. and River Ave. from Ninth St. to just north of Eighth St.
|11||Holland Harbor Lighthouse||
|South Pier, Holland Harbor
|12||Holland Historic District||
|11th, 12th, 13th Sts., and Washington, Maple, and Pine Aves.
||Holland||Boundary increase (added 1990-08-10): Roughly bounded by River Ave., Pine Ave., 16th St., 14th St., Columbia Ave., 13th St., Central Ave., and 10th St.|
|13||Holland Old City Hall and Fire Station||
|108 E. 8th St.
|14||Holland Reformed Protestant Dutch Church||
|57 E. 10th St.
||Holland||Also known as the Pillar Church|
|15||Hudsonville Christian School||
|5692 School Ave.
|16||Thomas and Anna Morrissey House||
|190 W. 9th St.
|17||Olive Township District No. 1 School||
|11611 Stanton St.
|18||Ottawa Beach Historic District||
|Ottawa Beach Rd., Park Township
|19||Pere Marquette Railway Locomotive #1223||
|Chinook Pier Park, Jackson Ave.
|20||Piers and Revetments at Grand Haven, Michigan||
|Mouth of Grand R.
|21||Nathaniel and Esther (Savidge) Robbins House||
|20 S. 5th Ave.
|Crockery Creek and Grand River
||Crockery||Also designated 20OT1|
|23||Third Reformed Church of Holland||
|110 W. 12th St.
|24||Benjamin Van Raalte House||
|1076 Sixteenth St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Ottawa County, Michigan.|
- List of Registered Historic Places in Michigan
- List of Michigan State Historic Sites in Ottawa County, Michigan
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on April 21, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Both the Battle Point and Spoonville sites are listed by the NRIS as "Address Restricted." However, the Ottawa County Park System gives the general location for both sites (Marjorie Bethke Viveen, Historic River Road: A Self-Guided Auto Tour for all Seasons (PDF), Ottawa County Parks). Geo-coordinates are approximate.