National Register of Historic Places listings in Ottawa County, Oklahoma
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Ottawa County, Oklahoma.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Ottawa County, Oklahoma, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 18 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Cities Service Station||February 23, 1995
|Junction of 1st St. and Central Ave.
|2||Coleman Theatre||May 19, 1983
|1st and Main Sts.
|3||George L. Coleman Sr. House||May 9, 1983
|1001 Rockdale St.
|4||Commerce Building/Hancock Building||May 9, 1983
|103 E. Central
|5||Dobson Family House||June 8, 2011
|106 A St., SW
|6||Horse Creek Bridge||February 23, 1995
|Junction of the former U.S. Route 66 and Horse Creek
|7||John Patrick McNaughton Barn||December 27, 1991
|Ottawa County Road 137, 1.5 miles north of State Highway 10
|8||Miami Downtown Historic District||May 29, 2009
|Roughly the 100 block of N. Main St., the 0 block of S. Main St., the 0 blocks of E. and W. Central Ave., and the 0 block of SE. A St.
|9||Miami Marathon Oil Company Service Station||February 23, 1995
|331 S. Main St.
|10||Miami Original Nine-Foot Section of Route 66 Roadbed||February 9, 1995
|From the junction of E St., SW. and 130th St. to the former U.S. Route 66
|11||Modoc Mission Church and Cemetery||February 15, 1980
|Southeast of Miami
|12||Narcissa D-X Gas Station||December 5, 2003
|15050 S. Highway 69
|13||Ottawa County Courthouse||March 3, 2004
|102 East Central
||Miami||Note: Demolished in 2008|
|14||Peoria Indian School||March 21, 1983
|East of Miami
|15||Peoria Tribal Cemetery||March 21, 1983
|East of Miami
|16||Riviera Courts-Motel||May 27, 2004
|1 mile west of Main on U.S. Route 69A
|17||Tri-State Zinc and Lead Ore Producers Association Office||March 7, 2003
|508 N. Connell Ave.
|18||Isaiah Walker House||March 20, 2017
|69491 E. 134th Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Ottawa County, Oklahoma.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Oklahoma
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Oklahoma
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 1, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.