National Register of Historic Places listings in Page County, Virginia
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Page County, Virginia. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|143 S. Court St.
|2||John Beaver House||
|N of Stanley on VA 615
|2 mi. W of Newport in George Washington National Forest
|NW of Hamburg
|5||Fort Philip Long||
|Off VA 616 on Shenandoah River
|6||Graves Chapel and Cemetery||
|457 Chapel Rd.
|NW of Luray off VA 75
|8||Jeremey's Run Site||
|4 Jamison Rd.
|6601 Ida Rd.
|11||Luray Downtown Historic District||
|Roughly E. Main St., W. Main St., S. Court St., and s. Broad St.
|12||Luray Norfolk and Western Passenger Station||
|Jct. Campbell St. and Norfolk Southern Railway
|W of Luray on U.S. 211
|Off U.S. 211
|VA 340 and VA 665
|16||Mount Calvary Lutheran Church||
|279 Somers Rd.
||Luray||Address taken from Registration Form posted at the Virginia Department of Historic Resources website|
|17||Page County Bridge No. 1990||
|18||Page County Courthouse||
|116 S. Court St.
|19||Abram and Sallie Printz Farm||
|597 Rosedale Ln.
|20||Redwell-Isabella Furnace Historic District||
|Bet. VA 652 and Hawksbill Creek on N side of Luray
|440 Ruffner House Ln.
|22||Shenandoah Historic District||
|Parts of First,Second,Third,Fourth,Fifth,Sixth,Seventh,Eight Denver,Long,H,Sts, Central,Maryland, Penn, and Virg. Aves.
|23||Shenandoah Land and Improvement Company Office||
|201 Maryland Ave.
|24||Skyline Drive Historic District||
|Shenandoah National Park, from the N entrance station at Front Royal to the S entrance station at Rockfish Gap
||Luray||Boundary increase (listed September 19, 1997): Within Shenandoah National Park, areas known as Headquarters, Big Meadows, Dickey Ridge, Simmons Gap, and Piney R; Boundary increase (listed December 5, 2003): Shenandoah National Park, Skyland, Lewis Mountain and Big Meadows; Designated National Historic Landmark October 6, 2008|
|25||Isaac Spitler House||
|2948 Oak Forest Ln.
|N of Luray off VA 660
|1001 Old Farm Rd.
|28||Wall Brook Farm||
|967 Longs Rd.
|449 Shipyard Rd.
|30||The White House||
|1917 Kauffmans Mill Rd.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
||NW of Luray off VA 615
||Luray vicinity||Destroyed by fire in 1990|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Page County, Virginia.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 15, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- Staff (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "National Register of Historic Places Registration Form: Mount Calvary Lutheran Church" (PDF). Virginia Department of Historic Resources. June 3, 2008. Retrieved February 27, 2009.