National Register of Historic Places listings in Patrick County, Virginia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Patrick County, Virginia.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Patrick County, Virginia, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Aurora||February 4, 1991
|Penn Store Rd., south of its junction with U.S. Route 58||Penn's Store|
|2||Barnard Farm||May 21, 2009
|2878 Kibler Valley Rd.||Ararat|
|3||Bluemont Presbyterian Church and Cemetery||March 30, 2007
|Milepost 192 on the Blue Ridge Parkway||Fancy Gap|
|4||Cockram Mill||December 6, 1990
|U.S. Route 58 east of its junction with Dan River Rd.||Meadows of Dan|
|5||Goblintown Mill||November 26, 2004
|888 Iron Bridge Rd.||Stuart|
|6||Jack's Creek Covered Bridge||May 22, 1973
|About 2 miles (3.2 km) south of Woolwine off State Route 8, over Jack's Creek||Woolwine|
|7||Mayberry Presbyterian Church||March 30, 2007
|1127 Mayberry Church Rd.||Meadows of Dan|
|8||Patrick County Courthouse||December 27, 1974
|Southeastern corner of Main and Blue Ridge Sts.||Stuart|
|9||Reynolds Homestead||September 22, 1971
|North of Critz on Homestead Ln.||Critz||Also known as Rock Spring Plantation|
|10||Stuart Uptown Historic District||January 24, 2002
|Main St. and Blue Ridge St.||Stuart|
|11||J.E.B. Stuart Birthplace||September 24, 1998
|Northern side of the Ararat Highway, west of its junction with State Line Rd.||Ararat|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Bob White Covered Bridge||May 22, 1973|
|February 7, 2017||About 2.5 miles (4.0 km) south of Woolwine off VA 618, over the Smith River||Woolwine|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Patrick County, Virginia.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Virginia
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Virginia
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 13, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.