National Register of Historic Places listings in Person County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Person County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Burleigh||May 1, 1980
|NW of Concord on NC 57||Concord|
|2||Henry-Vernon House||February 3, 1983
|SW of Bushy Fork on NC 49||Bushy Fork|
|3||Holloway-Jones-Day House||June 9, 1988
|US 501 and SR 1322||Roxboro|
|4||Holloway-Walker Dollarhite House||June 1, 1982
|SR 1514||Bethel Hill|
|5||House on Wagstaff Farm||April 5, 2006
|NE side NC 57, 1.4 miles NW of jct. with NC 1300||Roxboro|
|6||James A. and Laura Thompson Long House||April 6, 2005
|217 S. Main St.||Roxboro|
|7||Merritt-Winstead House||September 15, 2005
|7891 Boston Rd.||Roxboro|
|8||Person County Courthouse||May 10, 1979
|Main St. between Abbitt and Court Sts.||Roxboro|
|9||Roxboro Commercial Historic District||March 1, 1984
|Roughly bounded by Courthouse Sq., Court, Abbit, Reams, Depot, N. and S. Main Sts.||Roxboro|
|10||Roxboro Cotton Mill||August 27, 2009
|115 Lake Dr.||Roxboro|
|11||Roxboro Male Academy and Methodist Parsonage||July 29, 1982
|315 N. Main St.||Roxboro|
|12||Waverly Plantation||October 9, 1974
|S of U.S. 58||Cunningham|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Person County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- https://www.nps.gov/subjects/nationalregister/weekly-list.htm "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions"]. National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.