National Register of Historic Places listings in Pike County, Georgia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||William Barker Whiskey Bonding Barn||May 12, 2008
|9450 Old Zebulon Rd.
|2||New Hebron Baptist Church||April 24, 2017
|570 New Hebron Church Rd.
|3||Pike County Courthouse||September 18, 1980
|4||R. F. Strickland Company||August 26, 1982
|Railroad and McLendon Sts.
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Georgia
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Georgia (U.S. state)
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Pike County, Georgia.|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 9, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.