National Register of Historic Places listings in Platte County, Missouri
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Platte County, Missouri, USA.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Platte County, Missouri, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 16 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|2||Benjamin Banneker School||
|31 W. Eighth St.
|3||Deister Archeological Site||
|4||Frederick Krause Mansion||
|3rd and Harrel Ferrel Dr.
|7||Missouri District Warehouse||
|357 Main St.
|8||Platte County Courthouse||
|3rd and Main Sts.
|9||Pleasant Ridge United Baptist Church||
|Junction of MO P and Woodruff Rd.
|10||Renner Village Archeological Site||
|Renner-Brenner Site Park
|11||Charles Smith Scott Memorial Observatory||
|8700 River Park Dr.
|12||Sugar Creek Site||
|13||TWA Administrative Offices Building||
|11500 Ambassador Dr.
|14||Waddell "A" Truss Bridge||
|English Landing Park, over Rush Cr.
|15||Washington Chapel C.M.E. Church||
|1137 West St.
|16||Weston Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Summit, Rock, Market and Ashley
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Missouri
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Platte County, Missouri.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- "Ancient Times", City of Riverside, n.d. Accessed 2013-04-30.