National Register of Historic Places listings in Platte County, Wyoming
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Platte County, Wyoming.
It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Platte County, Wyoming, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 11 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, 3 of which are National Historic Landmarks. One previous listing has been removed from the Register.
|Albany - Big Horn - Campbell - Carbon - Converse - Crook - Fremont - Goshen - Hot Springs - Johnson - Laramie - Lincoln - Natrona - Niobrara - Park - Platte - Sheridan - Sublette - Sweetwater - Teton - Uinta - Washakie - Weston|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Diamond Ranch||September 28, 1984
|Northwest of Chugwater
|2||EWZ Bridge over East Channel of Laramie River||February 22, 1985
|County Road CN8-204
|3||Duncan Grant Ranch Rural Historic Landscape||February 27, 2013
|778 Sybille Creek Rd.
|4||Robert Grant Ranch||September 7, 1995
|433 Richeau Rd.
||Wheatland||Now in its fourth generation, the Grant Ranch provides pasture to grazing leaseholders. It was owned until his death in 2012 by the former Wyoming State Representative Robert Mills Grant.|
|5||Guernsey Lake Park||August 26, 1980
|1 mi (1.6 km) northwest of Guernsey
||Guernsey||Designated a National Historic Landmark District on September 25, 1997|
|6||Oregon Trail Ruts||October 15, 1966
|Southern side of the North Platte River, .5 mi (0.80 km) south of Guernsey
|7||Patten Creek Site||September 11, 1989
|8||Platte County Courthouse||October 15, 2008
|900 9th St.
|9||Register Cliff||April 3, 1970
|Southeast of Guernsey on the North Platte River
|10||Sunrise Mine Historic District||December 23, 2005
|Wyoming Highway 318
|11||Swan Land and Cattle Company Headquarters||October 15, 1966
|Eastern side of Chugwater
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Wheatland Railroad Depot||February 16, 1996
|September 5, 2017||701 Gilchrist Ave.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Platte County, Wyoming.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Wyoming
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Wyoming
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on January 19, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.