National Register of Historic Places listings in Poinsett County, Arkansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Poinsett County, Arkansas.
There are 20 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|Southeastern corner of the junction of Homestead Rd. and a railroad line
|2||Harrisburg Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Jackson, Water, South, and Gould Sts.
|3||Highway A-7, Bridges Historic District||
|Old U.S. Route 63 over Ditch No. 1 and its reliefs
||Marked Tree||Historic Bridges of Arkansas MPS|
|4||Highway A-7, Ditch No. 6 Bridge||
|E. Davis St. over Ditch No. 6, southeast of Steel Bridge Rd.
|5||Highway A-7, Tyronza Segment||
|Old U.S. Route 63 between Memphis Ave. and the Tyronza River
|6||Hubbard Rice Dryer||
|15015 Senteney Rd.
|7||Judd Hill Cotton Gin||
|Highway 214 east of Bridgewood Rd.
|8||Willie Lamb Post No. 26 American Legion Hut||
|205 Alexander St.
|9||Lepanto Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Holmes St., the Little River, Dewey St., and Alexander Ave.
|10||Marked Tree Commercial Historic District||
|Elm St. between Liberty and Frisco Sts.; Frisco St. between Elm and Nathan Sts.
|11||Marked Tree Lock and Siphons||
|On the St. Francis River
|136 Arkansas Highway 463 S.
|13||Modern News Building||
|216 N. Main St.
|14||Poinsett Community Club||
|Main and Poinsett Sts.
|15||Poinsett County Courthouse||
|Bounded by Market, East, Court, and Main Sts.
|16||Poinsett Lumber and Manufacturing Company Manager's House||
|512 Poinsett Ave.
|17||Rivervale Inverted Siphons||
|Just southwest of Highway 135 across the Little River
|18||Tyronza Commercial Historic District||
|S. Main St. bounded on the north by Old U.S. Highway 63 and on the south by Mullins St.
|19||Tyronza Methodist Episcopal Church, South||
|161 Church St.
|20||Tyronza Water Tower||
|Northwest of the junction of Main St. and Oliver St.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Poinsett County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.