National Register of Historic Places listings in Prowers County, Colorado
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Prowers County, Colorado.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Prowers County, Colorado, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark.
|Adams - Alamosa - Arapahoe - Archuleta - Baca - Bent - Boulder - Broomfield - Chaffee - Cheyenne - Clear Creek - Conejos - Costilla - Crowley - Custer - Delta - Denver - Dolores - Douglas - Eagle - El Paso - Elbert - Fremont - Garfield - Gilpin - Grand - Gunnison - Hinsdale - Huerfano - Jackson - Jefferson - Kiowa - Kit Carson - La Plata - Lake - Larimer - Las Animas - Lincoln - Logan - Mesa - Mineral - Moffat - Montezuma - Montrose - Morgan - Otero - Ouray - Park - Phillips - Pitkin - Prowers - Pueblo - Rio Blanco - Rio Grande - Routt - Saguache - San Juan - San Miguel - Sedgwick - Summit - Teller - Washington - Weld - Yuma|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|122 N. Main
|2||Douglas Crossing Bridge||
|County Road 28
|U.S. Route 385 at milepost 97.32
|4||Granada Relocation Center||
|23900 County Road FF, approximately 1 mile southwest of Granada
|5||Holly City Hall||
|119 E. Cheyenne St.
|N. Main St.
|7||Holly Santa Fe Depot||
|302 S. Main St.
|8||Holly SS Ranch Barn||
|407 West Vinson
|39035 Road 7
|10||Petticrew Stage Stop||
|11||Prowers County Building||
|301 S. Main St.
|12||Prowers County Welfare Housing||
|800 E. Maple St.
|13||US Post Office-Lamar Main||
|300 S. 5th St.
|14||Wiley Rock Schoolhouse||
|603 Main St.
|15||Willow Creek Park||
|Roughly bounded by Memorial Dr., Parkview Ave., and Willow Valley Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Prowers County, Colorado.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Colorado
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Colorado
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.