National Register of Historic Places listings in Randolph County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Randolph County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Randolph County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 12 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Farmland Downtown Historic District||
|Main St. from the alley south of Henry St. to William St.
|Immediately southwest of the confluence of Sugar Creek and the White River, northwest of Winchester
||White River Township|
|3||William Kerr House||
|501 N. Columbia St.
||Union City||Designed by architect George Franklin Barber|
|4||Raphael Kirshbaum Building||
|Northwestern corner of the junction of Columbia and W. Pearl Sts.
|5||Gen. Asahel Stone Mansion||
|201 W. Orange St.
|6||Union City Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by W. Oak, N. Union, W. Smith, and N. Howard Sts.
|7||Union City Passenger Depot||
|8||Union City Public Library||
|408 N. Columbia St.
|9||Union City School||
|310 N. Walnut St.
|10||Winchester Courthouse Square Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by North St. and the alleys located to the east of Main St.
|11||Winchester Residential Historic District||
|Roughly both sides of Washington and Franklin Sts. from Main St. to Greenville Ave. and both sides of Meridian and Main Sts.
|12102 W. Windsor Rd., south of Parker City
||Stoney Creek Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Randolph County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Randolph County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from Otto, Martha P., and Brian G. Redmond, eds. Transitions: Archaic and Early Woodland Research in the Ohio Country. Athens: Ohio UP, 2008, 344-345. The NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted".