National Register of Historic Places listings in Saline County, Kansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Saline County, Kansas.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Saline County, Kansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 1 National Historic Landmark. At least one other site that was once listed has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Brookville Grade School||November 2, 1982
|Jewitt and Anderson Sts.
|2||Christ Cathedral||July 6, 2010
|138 South 8th St.
|3||Coronado Heights||October 20, 2010
|12th and Coronado Heights Rd.
||Lindsborg||New Deal-Era Resources of Kansas MPS|
|4||Flanders-Lee House and Carriage House||August 20, 1987
|200 S. 7th St.
|5||Fox-Watson Theater Building||August 4, 1988
|155 S. Santa Fe Ave.
|6||Hobbs Creek Truss Leg Bedstead Bridge||October 12, 2004
|On Hobbs Creek Rd., 0.6 miles west of its junction with Solomon Rd.
|7||Lakewood Park Bridge||June 9, 2004
|One Lakewood Dr., 0.01 miles north of its junction with Iron Ave.
|8||H.D. Lee Company Complex||July 3, 2008
|248 N. Santa Fe
|9||Masonic Temple||March 9, 2000
|336 S. Santa Fe Ave.
|10||Mount Barbara||April 14, 1995
|100 Mt. Barbara
|11||John H. Prescott House||May 17, 1976
|211 W. Prescott Ave.
|12||Roosevelt-Lincoln Junior High School||December 20, 2006
|210 W. Mulberry St.
|13||A.J. Schwartz House||April 13, 1973
|636 E. Iron St.
|14||US Post Office and Federal Building-Salina||July 18, 1989
|211 W. Iron
|15||Whiteford (Price) Archeological Site||October 15, 1966
|East of Salina
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Brookville Hotel||January 7, 1972
|January 2, 2013||Perry St.
||Brookville||Removed due to significant alterations.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Saline County, Kansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kansas
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 15, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.