National Register of Historic Places listings in Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 21 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, including 2 National Historic Landmarks.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Fontenelle Apartment House||July 23, 1998
|1424 4th Ave.||Scottsbluff|
|2||Fort Mitchell Site||June 7, 1978
|Southwest of Scottsbluff||Scottsbluff|
|3||Gering Courier Building||October 15, 2004
|1428 10th St.||Gering|
|4||Henry State Aid Bridges||June 29, 1992
|North Platte River south of Henry||Henry|
|5||Interstate Canal Bridge||June 29, 1992
|County road over Interstate Canal, 9.3 miles north of Scottsbluff||Scottsbluff|
|6||Knorr-Holden Continuous Corn Plot||June 11, 1992
|Scottsbluff Experiment Station, on Experiment Farm Road about a mile and a half west of Nebraska Highway 71, north of Scottsbluff||Scottsbluff|
|7||Lincoln Hotel||March 5, 1998
|8||Marquis Opera House||October 10, 1985
|9||Midwest Theater||July 3, 1997
|10||M.B. Quivey House||March 24, 1983
|1462 19th Ave.||Mitchell|
|11||Robidoux Pass||October 15, 1966
|9 miles west of Gering||Gering|
|12||Saddle Club||December 27, 2007
|2000 W. Overland||Scottsbluff|
|13||Sandford Hall||July 9, 1997
|130625 County Road E||Mitchell|
|14||Scotts Bluff County Courthouse||January 10, 1990
|10th and Q Sts.||Gering|
|15||Scotts Bluff National Monument||October 15, 1966
|3 miles west of Gering on Nebraska Highway 92||Gering|
|16||Scottsbluff Carnegie Library||September 3, 1981
|106 E. 18th St.||Scottsbluff|
|17||Signal Butte||October 15, 1966
|West of Gering||Gering|
|18||Severin Sorensen House||March 31, 1983
|2345 17th St.||Gering|
|19||Tri-State Land Company Headquarters Building||January 25, 1997
|13 W. Overland St.||Scottsbluff|
|20||US Post Office-Scottsbluff||October 5, 1989
|120 E. 16th St.||Scottsbluff|
|21||Western Public Service Building||October 15, 2004
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Scotts Bluff County, Nebraska.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Nebraska
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Nebraska
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 20, 2020.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Location derived from its GNIS feature record; the NRIS lists the site as "Address Restricted"
- Location derived from its GNIS entry; the NRIS lists it as "Address Restricted"