National Register of Historic Places listings in Screven County, Georgia
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Georgia Welcome Center||
|8463 U.S. 301/Burton's Ferry Highway
||Sylvania||Dedicated in January 1962, this was the first welcome center in Georgia. It is reportedly the oldest roadside welcome center in the U.S. that is still in use.|
|473 Old Louisville Road
||Oliver||Built ca. 1888|
|3||Seaborn Goodall House||
|North of Sylvania at junction of U.S. 301 and GA 24
||Sylvania||Built in 1815; now owned by the D.A.R. website|
|4||Samuel Shepard Lines House||
|Northeast of Sylvania, 17809 Sunburst Rd
||Sylvania||Destroyed by fire in 1986|
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 24, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- SUMMARY OF PROPOSED NATIONAL REGISTER/GEORGIA REGISTER NOMINATION
- Screven Co. Joint Development Plan
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Screven County, Georgia.|