National Register of Historic Places listings in Shannon County, Missouri
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Shannon County, Missouri.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Shannon County, Missouri, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 16 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Akers Ferry Archeological District||October 25, 1990
|2||Alley Spring Roller Mill||December 8, 1981
|W of Eminence off MO 106||Eminence|
|3||Alton Club||October 14, 2005
|Gravel road, 1.5 mi. W of MO 19 and 12 Mi. N of Eminence||Eminence|
|4||Buttin Rock School||May 31, 1991
|E bank of Current R., S of Powder Mill Ferry, Ozark National Scenic Riverways||Eminence|
|5||Chilton-Williams Farm Complex||September 2, 1981
|E of Eminence off MO 106||Eminence|
|6||Culpepper-Pummil Site (23SH14/55)||February 3, 1988
|Address restricted||Alley Spring|
|7||Walter Klepzig Mill and Farm||February 13, 1990
|Along Rocky Creek in Ozark National Scenic Riverway||Eminence|
|8||Old Eminence Site (23SH104)||February 9, 1988
|Address restricted||Round Spring|
|9||Owl's Bend Site (23SH10)||May 12, 1988
|10||Pulltite Site (23SH94)||February 4, 1988
|11||Reed Log House||April 29, 1991
|Along Current R. S of Powder Mill Ferry, Ozark National Scenic Riverways||Eminence|
|12||Rhinehart Ranch||November 14, 1980
|NW of Eminence||Eminence|
|13||Round Spring Archeological District||January 25, 1993
|Vicinity of the spring at Round Spring||Eminence|
|14||Shawnee Creek Site||April 27, 1990
|15||Two Rivers Site||January 23, 1993
|16||Winona Ranger Station Historic District||August 4, 2003
|Rte 1, MO 19N||Winona|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Missouri
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Missouri
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Shannon County, Missouri.|
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on June 26, 2020.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Huber, James K., and George Rapp, Jr. "The Palynology of Two Archaeological Sites in the Southeast Missouri Ozarks". Plains Anthropologist 34.126 (1989): 293-308: 295.