National Register of Historic Places listings in Sierra County, California
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Sierra County, California.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Sierra County, California, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in an online map.
There are 14 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||1872 California-Nevada State Boundary Marker||August 27, 1981
|Northwest of Verdi on the California/Nevada border||near Verdi, Nevada|
|2||Durgan Bridge||July 10, 2012
|3||Foote's Crossing Road||January 29, 1981
|Tahoe National Forest||Nevada City|
|4||Forest City||September 3, 1996
|Off of Mountain House Rd., at the junction of North and South Forks, Tahoe National Forest||Forest City|
|5||Hansen Bridge||July 10, 2012
|E. River St. between Upper Main and Pearl Sts.||Downieville|
|6||Hawley Lake Petroglyphs||May 6, 1971
|Address Restricted||Gold Lake|
|7||Hospital Bridge||July 10, 2012
|Upper Main St. over the Downie River||Downieville|
|8||Jersey Bridge||July 10, 2012
|CA 49 from Main to Commercial Sts.||Downieville|
|9||Kyburz Flat Site||November 12, 1971
|10||Sardine Valley Archeological District||May 6, 1971
|11||Sierra County Sheriff's Gallows||February 15, 1990
|Galloway Rd. and Courthouse Sq.||Downieville|
|12||Sierraville School||September 28, 2017
|305 S. Lincoln St.||Sierraville|
|13||Stampede Site||October 14, 1971
|Address Restricted||near Verdi, Nevada|
|14||Webber Lake Hotel||December 31, 2018
|Off Jackson Meadow Rd./Tahoe National Forest Rd, 7||Sierraville vicinity|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Sierra County, California.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Sierra County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved May 7, 2021.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.