National Register of Historic Places listings in Spencer County, Kentucky
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Spencer County, Kentucky.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Spencer County, Kentucky, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a Google map.
There are 14 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||All Saints Church||April 2, 1992
|Eastern side of Main Cross St. between Park Alley and Back Alley||Taylorsville|
|2||Beechland||November 7, 1976
|2.5 miles north of Taylorsville||Taylorsville|
|3||Bourne-Anderson House||December 2, 1977
|0.5 miles north of Taylorsville on Kentucky Route 55||Taylorsville|
|4||Camp Branch Historic District||February 1, 1994
|Southwestern side of Kentucky Route 55, 0.2. miles northwest of County Road 1392||Taylorsville|
|5||Isaac Miller Farm||February 1, 1994
|Northern side of Kentucky Route 48, 0.9 west of Fairfield||Fairfield|
|6||Minor Chapel A.M.E. Church||April 2, 1992
|Eastern side of Jefferson St. between Red Row Alley and Reasor St.||Taylorsville|
|7||Riverview School||February 1, 1994
|Northeastern side of U.S. Route 31E, 1.2 miles north of High Grove||High Grove|
|8||L.W. Ross House||April 2, 1992
|Northern side of Kentucky Route 44 east of Taylorsville||Taylorsville|
|9||Perry Shelburne House||April 2, 1992
|Western side of Railroad St., north of Red Row Alley||Taylorsville|
|10||Shelburne-Cox House||April 2, 1992
|501 Main St.||Taylorsville|
|11||Felix Grundy Stidger House||February 12, 2016
|102 Garrard St.||Taylorsville|
|12||Stone House on Plum Creek||January 8, 1987
|Intersection of Kentucky Routes 1060 and 1319||Whitfield|
|13||Taylorsville Historic District||April 2, 1992
|Roughly the 200 and 300 blocks of Main and Garrand Sts.||Taylorsville|
|14||Van Dyke House||January 8, 1987
|Buck Henry Foster Ln.||Rivals|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Spencer County, Kentucky.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kentucky
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kentucky
- List of attractions and events in the Louisville metropolitan area
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- https://www.nps.gov/subjects/nationalregister/weekly-list.htm "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions"]. National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 4, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.