National Register of Historic Places listings in Stevens County, Washington
This list presents the full set of buildings, structures, objects, sites, or districts designated on the National Register of Historic Places in Stevens County, Washington, and offers brief descriptive information about each of them. The National Register recognizes places of national, state, or local historic significance across the United States. Out of over 90,000 National Register sites nationwide, Washington is home to approximately 1,500, and 25 of those are found partially or wholly in Stevens County.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|US 395 and Co. Rd. 4061 over the Kettle River
||Kettle Falls||Bridges of Washington State MPS, also extends into Ferry County. Removed and replaced in 2010.|
|Corner of Park Ave. and Swenson Rd.
||Clayton||Rural Public Schools of Washington State MPS|
|202 S. Main St.
|4||Columbia River Bridge at Kettle Falls||
|US 395 over the Columbia River
||Kettle Falls||Bridges of Washington State MPS, also extends into Ferry County|
|5||Columbia River Bridge at Northport||
|WA 25 over the Columbia R.
||Northport||Bridges of Washington State MPS|
|6||Colville Flour Mill||
|466 W. First St.
|7||Hudsons Bay Gristmill Site on Colville River||
|700 N. Wynne St.
|9||Kettle Falls District||
|10||Little Falls Hydroelectric Power Plant||
|11||Long Lake Hydroelectric Power Plant||
|12||Long Lake Pictographs||
|13||Loon Lake School||
|4000 Colville Rd.
||Loon Lake||Rural Public Schools of Washington State MPS|
|14||H. M. McCauley House||
|285 Oak St.
|15||Meyers Falls Power Plant Historic District||
|0.5 mi. S of Kettle Falls at Colville R., on either side of Juniper St.
|South and 7th Sts.
|17||Old Indian Agency||
|309 N. 3rd St. E.
|18||Opera House and IOOF Lodge||
|151 W. 1st Ave.
|Richardson Rd., Spans Kettle River
||Orient||Historic Bridges and Tunnels in Washington TR, also extends into Ferry County|
|20||Red Mountain Railroad Bridge||
|Spans Little Sheep Creek
||Northport||Historic Bridges and Tunnels in Washington TR|
|230 S. Main St.
|22||St. Paul's Mission||
|West of Kettle Falls on Lake Roosevelt
|23||Spokane River Bridge at Long Lake Dam||
|WA 231 over the Spokane R.
||Reardan||extends into Lincoln County, Washington|
|24||U.S. Post Office – Colville Main||
|204 S. Oak
|25||Colburn T. Winslow House||
|458 E. 2nd St.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Winslow Railroad Bridge||
||S of Colville
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Washington state
- Listings in neighboring counties: Ferry, Lincoln, Pend Oreille, Spokane
- Historic preservation
- History of Washington (state)
- Index of Washington-related articles
- Andrus, Patrick W.; Shrimpton, Rebecca H.; et al. (2002), How to Apply the National Register Criteria for Evaluation, National Register Bulletin (15), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, retrieved June 20, 2014.
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places Program: Research, retrieved January 28, 2015.
- Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Washington Information System for Architectural and Archaeological Records Data (WISAARD), retrieved February 14, 2015.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 17, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Washington Department of Archaeology and Historic Preservation, Historic Register program
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places site
- Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Stevens County, Washington at Wikimedia Commons