National Register of Historic Places listings in Sutter County, California
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Sutter County, California.
This is intended to be a detailed list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Sutter County, California, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in an online map.
There are 3 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Live Oak Historic Commercial District||January 23, 1998
|Along Broadway between Pennington Rd. and Elm St.||Live Oak|
|2||Vernon School||November 6, 2020
|Jct. of Garden Hwy. and Vernon Rd.||Verona vicinity|
|3||West Butte Schoolhouse||April 19, 2016
|14226 Pass Rd.||Live Oak||One-room schoolhouse built in 1909, to replace 1860 one destroyed by a fire.|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Sutter County, California.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Sutter County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved April 30, 2021.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.