National Register of Historic Places listings in Switzerland County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Switzerland County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Switzerland County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 8 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Edward and George Cary Eggleston House||October 15, 1973
|306 W. Main St.||Vevay|
|2||Merit-Tandy Farmstead||April 29, 1977
|Northeast of Patriot on State Road 156||Posey Township|
|3||Old Hoosier Theatre||March 1, 1982
|Cheapside and Ferry Sts.||Vevay|
|4||Benjamin Schenck Mansion||October 16, 2002
|206 W. Turnpike St.||Vevay|
|5||Switzerland County Courthouse||June 17, 2009
|212 W. Main St.||Vevay|
|6||Thiebaud Farmstead||June 22, 2004
|531 State Road 56, southwest of Vevay||Craig Township|
|7||Venoge Farmstead||January 2, 1997
|111 State Road 129, west of Vevay||Craig Township|
|8||Thomas T. Wright House||December 10, 1980
|Southwest of Vevay on State Road 56||Craig Township|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Switzerland County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Switzerland County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 15, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.