National Register of Historic Places listings in Tehama County, California
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Tehama County, California.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Tehama County, California, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a Google map.
There are 10 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Cone and Kimball Building||June 26, 1979
|747 Main St.||Red Bluff|
|2||Herbert Kraft Memorial Free Library||April 14, 2000
|909 Jefferson||Red Bluff|
|3||Maywood Woman's Club||October 2, 1992
|902 Marin St.||Corning|
|4||Molino Lodge Building||June 6, 1980
|3rd and C Sts.||Tehama||Masonic lodge building|
|5||Odd Fellows Building||December 12, 1976
|342 Oak St.||Red Bluff|
|6||Old Bank of America Building||July 28, 1980
|710 Main St.||Red Bluff|
|7||Park Headquarters, Lassen Volcanic National Park||October 3, 1978
|Off CA 36||Mineral|
|8||Saint Mary's Parish||February 4, 1982
|515 Main St.||Red Bluff|
|9||State Theatre||April 17, 2002
|333 Oak St.||Red Bluff|
|10||Sulphur Creek Archeological District||April 14, 1980
|Address Restricted||Mill Creek|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Tehama County, California.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Tehama County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior, "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions", retrieved May 7, 2021.
- Numbers represent an alphabetical ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. July 9, 2010.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.