National Register of Historic Places listings in Terrell County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Terrell County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Terrell County, Texas. There are four properties listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bullis' Camp Site||August 2, 1978
|2||Geddis Canyon Rock Art Site||May 22, 1978
|3||Meyers Springs Pictograph Site||September 14, 1972
|4||Wroe Ranch Shelter No. 1||January 4, 1990
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 13, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Federal and state laws and practices restrict general public access to information regarding the specific location of sensitive archeological sites in many instances. The main reasons for such restrictions include the potential for looting, vandalism, or trampling. See: Knoerl, John; Miller, Diane; Shrimpton, Rebecca H. (1990), Guidelines for Restricting Information about Historic and Prehistoric Resources, National Register Bulletin (29), National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 20706997.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Terrell County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons