National Register of Historic Places listings in Trego County, Kansas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Trego County, Kansas. It is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Trego County, Kansas, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in an online map.
There are 7 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Collyer Downtown Historic District||January 7, 2010
|Area along Ainslie Ave., roughly bounded by 2nd St. on the north and 4th St. on the south
|2||Lipp Barn||July 8, 2009
|17054 130th Ave.
|3||St. Michael School & Convent||April 16, 2008
|700 and 704 Ainslie Ave.
|4||Stradal House||March 2, 2001
|409 N. 13th St.
|5||Trego County Fairgrounds Exhibit Building||January 28, 2004
|Tract 10-12-23, Trego County Fairgrounds
|6||Walsh Archeological District||January 15, 1985
|7||Wilcox School-District 29||May 17, 2006
|U.S. Hwy 283 at X Rd
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Kansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Kansas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 9, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- See photo including street sign