National Register of Historic Places listings in Tuscola County, Michigan
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||R.C. Burtis House||
|2163 S. Ringle Rd.
|2||First Presbyterian Church||
|6505 Church St.
|3||Lovira Hart, Jr., and Esther Maria Parker Farm||
|9491 Frankenmuth Rd.
|194 E. Huron Ave.
|200 S. State St.
|510 Butler St.
|7||Millington Bank Building||
|8534 State Rd.
|8||Townsend North House||
|325 N. Main St.
|5927 Treasurer Rd.
||Mayville||Octagon house, built 1870|
|113-115 Prospect St.
|11||Trinity Episcopal Church||
|106 Joy St.
|12||Tuscola County Courthouse||
|440 N. State St.
|13||Watrous General Store||
|4607 W. Caro Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Tuscola County, Michigan.|
- List of Registered Historic Places in Michigan
- List of Michigan State Historic Sites in Tuscola County, Michigan
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 14, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.