National Register of Historic Places listings in Walsh County, North Dakota
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Walsh County, North Dakota.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Walsh County, North Dakota, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 15 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|Adams | Barnes | Benson | Billings | Bottineau | Bowman | Burke | Burleigh | Cass | Cavalier | Dickey | Divide | Dunn | Eddy | Emmons | Foster | Golden Valley | Grand Forks | Grant | Griggs | Hettinger | Kidder | La Moure | Logan | McHenry | McIntosh | McKenzie | McLean | Mercer | Morton | Mountrail | Nelson | Oliver | Pembina | Pierce | Ramsey | Ransom | Renville | Richland | Rolette | Sargent | Sheridan | Sioux | Slope | Stark | Steele | Stutsman | Towner | Traill | Walsh | Ward | Wells | Williams|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||District No. 70-Hoff Rural School||
|Fire No. 6591 123rd Ave., NE. (Norton Township)
|2||Edinburg WPA Auditorium||
|67 Main St.
||Edinburg||Federal Relief Construction in North Dakota, 1931-1943, MPS|
|P.O. Box 654
|4||Grafton State School||
|700 6th St., W.
|Junction of Major Ave. and 3rd St.
|6||Nordre Trefoldegheds Menigheds||
|6 miles west and 3/8 miles south of the junction of U.S. Route 81 and County Road 9
|Eastern end of Main St. at Lovcik Ave.
|8||Ridge Trail Historic District||
||Kensington||Historic trail segments in Walsh and Pembina Counties.|
|9||St. Catherine's Church of Lomice, North Dakota||
|4 miles west and 2 miles south of the junction of ND 35 and County Road 15
|10||St. Joseph's Chapel||
|Between Interstate 29 and the Red River, east of Minto, in Pulaski Township
|11||St. Stanislaus Church Historic District||
|Off Interstate 29
|12||State Bank of Edinburg||
|300 Main Ave.
|618 Hill Ave.
|14||US Post Office-Grafton||
|506 S. Griggs Ave.
|15||Walsh County Courthouse||
|638 Cooper Ave.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Odalen Lutherske Kirke||
||6 miles west and ¼ miles north of the junction of ND 32 and County Road 9 in Tiber Township
||Edinburg||Burned to ground on June 21, 2007. Cemetery which was included in listing remains, but was delisted November 28, 2007|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Walsh County, North Dakota.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Dakota
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Dakota
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2008-04-24). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.