National Register of Historic Places listings in Walton County, Florida
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Walton County, Florida.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Walton County, Florida, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 5 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|Alachua - Baker - Bay - Bradford - Brevard - Broward - Calhoun - Charlotte - Citrus - Clay - Collier - Columbia - DeSoto - Dixie - Duval - Escambia - Flagler - Franklin - Gadsden - Gilchrist - Glades - Gulf - Hamilton - Hardee - Hendry - Hernando - Highlands - Hillsborough - Holmes - Indian River - Jackson - Jefferson - Lafayette - Lake - Lee - Leon - Levy - Liberty - Madison - Manatee - Marion - Martin - Miami-Dade (Miami) - Monroe - Nassau - Okaloosa - Okeechobee - Orange - Osceola - Palm Beach - Pasco - Pinellas - Polk - Putnam - St. Johns - St. Lucie - Santa Rosa - Sarasota - Seminole - Sumter - Suwannee - Taylor - Union - Volusia - Wakulla - Walton - Washington|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Perry L. Biddle House||August 28, 1992
|203 Scribner Avenue||DeFuniak Springs||NRHP# 92001049|
|2||Chautauqua Hall of Brotherhood||August 7, 1972
|95 Circle Drive||DeFuniak Springs||NRHP# 72000358|
|3||DeFuniak Springs Historic District||August 28, 1992
|Roughly bounded by Nelson and Park Avenues and 2nd and 12th Streets||DeFuniak Springs||NRHP# 92001048|
|4||Operation Crossbow Site||October 22, 1998
|Address Restricted||Eglin Air Force Base||NRHP# 98001256|
|5||Sun Bright||May 7, 1979
|606 Live Oak Avenue||DeFuniak Springs||NRHP# 79000693|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Walton County, Florida.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Florida
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Florida
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.