National Register of Historic Places listings in Warren County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Warren County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties on the National Register of Historic Places in Warren County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 4 properties listed on the National Register in the county.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Andrew Brier House||August 14, 1986
|Old U.S. Route 41 at Carbondale||Liberty Township|
|2||Kent House and Hitchens House||March 1, 1984
|500 Main and 303 Lincoln Sts.||Williamsport|
|3||Van Reed Farmstead||September 14, 2015
|5322 Old U.S. Route 41||Pine Township|
|4||Warren County Courthouse||March 19, 2008
|125 Monroe St.||Williamsport|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Warren County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Warren County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on September 13, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.