National Register of Historic Places listings in Webb County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Webb County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Webb County, Texas. There are five districts and four individual properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is also a State Antiquities Landmark, and two districts contain several Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The publicly disclosed locations of National Register properties and districts may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Barrio Azteca Historic District||May 21, 2003
|Roughly bounded by I-35, Matamoros St., Arroyo Zacate, and the Rio Grande||Laredo|
|2||Fort McIntosh||June 25, 1975
|Laredo Junior College campus||Laredo||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|3||Hamilton Hotel||April 14, 1992
|815 Salinas St.||Laredo|
|4||Laredo U.S. Post Office, Court House and Custom House||May 18, 2001
|5||Los Ojuelos||December 22, 1976
|2.5 mi (4.0 km). S of Mirando City on SR 649||Mirando City|
|6||San Augustin de Laredo Historic District||September 19, 1973
|Roughly bounded by Grant and Water Sts., Convent and San Bernardino Aves.||Laredo||Includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks|
|7||San Jose de Palafox Historic/Archeological District||July 24, 1973
|8||U.S. Inspection Station - Laredo, Texas||September 10, 2014
|100 Convent Avenue||Laredo|
|9||Webb County Courthouse||May 4, 1981
|1000 Houston St.||Laredo||State Antiquities Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Webb County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 8, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Federal and state laws and practices restrict general public access to information regarding the specific location of this resource. In some cases, this is to protect archeological sites from vandalism, while in other cases it is restricted at the request of the owner. See: Knoerl, John; Miller, Diane; Shrimpton, Rebecca H. (1990), Guidelines for Restricting Information about Historic and Prehistoric Resources, National Register Bulletin, National Park Service, U.S. Department of the Interior, OCLC 20706997.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Webb County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons