National Register of Historic Places listings in Webster Parish, Louisiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Webster Parish, Louisiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Webster Parish, Louisiana, United States. The locations of National Register properties and districts for which the latitude and longitude coordinates are included below, may be seen in a map.
There are 19 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the parish.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bank of Minden||February 11, 1988
|605 Main St.
|2||Bank of Webster||September 16, 1987
|704 Main St.
|3||Bryan House||August 27, 1999
|2086 Harold Montgomery Rd.
|4||Downtown Minden Historic District||June 21, 1996
|Roughly bounded by Monroe, Pine, Main, E. Union, Chevrolet, and Fogle Sts.
|5||Drake House||July 18, 1985
|6||Fitzgerald House||May 18, 2001
|7||Fuller House||April 18, 1996
|220 W. Union
|8||Germantown||March 12, 1979
|Off U.S. Route 79
|9||Hodges House||January 12, 1983
|West of Cotton Valley off Louisiana Highways 7 and 160
|10||McDonald House||August 13, 1986
|328 Lewisville Rd.
|11||Miller Farmstead||October 6, 2004
|224 Louisiana Highway 518
|12||Miller House||April 18, 1996
|13||Minden Historic District||November 5, 1992
|Roughly Broadway, East/West St., and Lewisville Rd. bordering Academy Park and adjacent parts of Elm St. and Fort St.
|14||O'Bier House||November 27, 1992
|Parish Highway 114 north of Minden
|15||Shadow House||January 15, 1998
|Louisiana Highway 531 north of Dubberly
|16||Union Church||January 25, 1995
|Junction of Yellow Pine Rd. and Louisiana Highway 7
|17||Watkins House||December 8, 1997
|109 N. College
|18||Webster Parish Library Building||December 10, 1980
|521 East-West St.
|19||Yellow Pine School||October 1, 2004
|432 Yellow Pine Rd.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Webster Parish, Louisiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Louisiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Louisiana
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on March 9, 2018.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.