National Register of Historic Places listings in Wells County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Wells County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Wells County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Bethel Methodist Episcopal Church||March 1, 1984
|Southeast of Bluffton||Harrison Township|
|2||Stewart-Studebaker House||May 14, 1979
|420 W. Market St.||Bluffton|
|3||Villa North Historic District||June 4, 1985
|706-760 and 707-731 N. Main St.||Bluffton|
|4||Wells County Courthouse||January 15, 1979
|100 W. Market St.||Bluffton|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||John A. Grove House||December 22, 1983|
|July 14, 2011||521 W. Market St.||Bluffton|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Wells County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in Wells County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on November 29, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.