National Register of Historic Places listings in White County, Indiana
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in White County, Indiana.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in White County, Indiana, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in a map.
There are 4 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county, and two former listings.
Properties and districts located in incorporated areas display the name of the municipality, while properties and districts in unincorporated areas display the name of their civil township. Properties and districts split between multiple jurisdictions display the names of all jurisdictions.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Monon Commercial Historic District||June 15, 2000
|Roughly Market St. between 3rd and 5th Sts., and 4th St. between Arch and Railroad Sts.||Monon|
|2||Monticello Carnegie Library||June 25, 2013
|101 S. Bluff St.||Monticello|
|3||James Culbertson Reynolds House||June 17, 1982
|417 N. Main St.||Monticello|
|4||South Grade School Building||September 12, 1985
|565 S. Main St.||Monticello|
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||White County Asylum||September 23, 2010|
|August 28, 2019||5271 Norway Rd., north of Monticello||Union Township|
|2||Wolcott House||October 10, 1975|
|September 17, 1999||500 N. Range St.||Wolcott|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in White County, Indiana.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Indiana
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Indiana
- List of Indiana state historical markers in White County
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. March 13, 2009.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.