National Register of Historic Places listings in Wilson County, Texas
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Wilson County, Texas.
This is intended to be a complete list of properties listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Wilson County, Texas. There are four properties listed on the National Register in the county. One property is a World Heritage Site, another is a State Antiquities Landmark and includes a Recorded Texas Historic Landmark, and two more are also Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks.
The locations of National Register properties may be seen in a mapping service provided.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Mueller Bridge||October 16, 2007
|CR 337 over Cibolo Cr.||La Vernia||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|2||Rancho de las Cabras||March 20, 1973
|S of Floresville SE of Hwy 97||Floresville||Part of the San Antonio Missions World Heritage Site|
|3||Whitehall||February 1, 1980
|N of Sutherland Springs on SR 539||Sutherland Springs||Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
|4||Wilson County Courthouse and Jail||May 5, 1978
|Public Sq.||Floresville||State Antiquities Landmark, includes Recorded Texas Historic Landmark|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Texas
- Recorded Texas Historic Landmarks in Wilson County
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on February 15, 2019.
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes from USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
Media related to National Register of Historic Places in Wilson County, Texas at Wikimedia Commons