National Register of Historic Places listings in Yadkin County, North Carolina
This list includes properties and districts listed on the National Register of Historic Places in Yadkin County, North Carolina. Click the "Map of all coordinates" link to the right to view a Google map of all properties and districts with latitude and longitude coordinates in the table below.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Davis Brothers Store||January 21, 1994
|E. Main St. N side, just E of jct. with Flint Hill Rd.||East Bend|
|2||Donnaha Site||December 6, 1978
|Western side of the Yadkin River, east of East Bend||East Bend|
|3||Durrett-Jarratt House||May 23, 1997
|0.35 miles SW of jct. of NC 1605 and NC 1569||Enon|
|4||Glenwood||August 13, 1979
|E of Enon on SR 1549||Enon||Plantation estate with Greek Revival house from 1851|
|5||Morse and Wade Building||April 6, 2005
|100 E. Main St.||East Bend|
|6||Richmond Hill Law School||October 15, 1970
|North of Richmond Hill on SR 1530||Richmond Hill|
|7||Second Yadkin County Jail||July 21, 1988
|241 E. Hemlock St.||Yadkinville|
|8||White House||June 1, 1982
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Yadkin County, North Carolina.|
- National Register of Historic Places listings in North Carolina
- List of National Historic Landmarks in North Carolina
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on October 11, 2019.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.
- Master Site Record, Research Laboratories of Archaeology, University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill, n.d. Accessed 2014-06-23.