National Register of Historic Places listings in Yell County, Arkansas
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Yell County, Arkansas.
There are 24 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Archeological Site 3YE958||
|2||Brearley Cemetery Historic Section||
|Highway 27 approximately ½ mile west of Highway 22
|3||CCC Company 749 Powder Magazine||
|North of Forest Service Road 4128 and south of Briggsville
|4||Thomas James Cotton House||
|405 S. 3rd St.
|5||Dardanelle Agriculture and Post Office||
|103 N. Front St.
|6||Dardanelle Commercial Historic District||
|Roughly bounded by Front, Oak, 2nd, and Pine Sts.
|7||Dardanelle Confederate Monument||
|Southeastern corner of the courthouse lawn, near the junction of Union and Front Sts.
|320 E. 5th St.
|9||First Presbyterian Church||
|2nd and Quay Sts.
|10||First Presbyterian Church-Berry House||
|203 Pecan St.
|11||Dr. John Grace House and Hospital||
|100 North Rd.
|713 N. Front St.
|13||Methodist Episcopal Church, South||
|Northeastern corner of the junction of Locust Dr. and 2nd St.
|Highway 80 west of Watson Branch
|15||Mountain View Farm||
|County Road 218, approximately 0.75 miles south of Plainview
|16||Mt. Nebo State Park-Pavilion||
|North of Highway 155 in Mount Nebo State Park
|17||Old Arkansas 22-Dardanelle Segment||
|County Road 906, ½ mile west of the junction of Highway 22 and County Road 51
|18||Petit Jean River Bridge||
|County Road 49 over the Petit Jean River
|19||Spring Lake Bridge||
|Highway 307 over Bob Barnes Branch
|20||Spring Lake Recreation Area Historic District||
|Forest Service Rd. 1602 in the Ozark-St. Francis National Forest
|601 N. Front St.
|22||Sulphur Springs Cemetery||
|Slo Fork Rd.
|23||Ward's Crossing Bridge||
|County Road 8
||Plainview||Camelback through truss|
|24||Yell County Courthouse||
|209 Union St.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||Achmun Creek Bridge||
||Co. Rd. 222, over Achmun Creek
||Ola vicinity||Replaced in 1989.|
||Spanning the Petit Jean River 0.25 miles north of Highway 10 and approximately 1 mile west of County Road 49
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Yell County, Arkansas.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in Arkansas
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Arkansas
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on July 15, 2016.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- Staff (2009-03-13). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.