National Register of Historic Places listings in Yolo County, California
This is a list of the National Register of Historic Places listings in Yolo County, California.
This is intended to be a complete list of the properties and districts on the National Register of Historic Places in Yolo County, California, United States. Latitude and longitude coordinates are provided for many National Register properties and districts; these locations may be seen together in an online map.
There are 26 properties and districts listed on the National Register in the county. Another property was once listed but has been removed.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Location||City or town||Description|
|1||Animal Science Building||
|University of California, West Quad and Peter J. Shields Ave.
|2||R. H. Beamer House||
|19 3rd St.
|0.5 mi (0.80 km) north of Brooks
|Richards Boulevard between Olive Dr. and 1st St.
|5||Downtown Woodland Historic District||
|Roughly along Main St. from Elm St. to 3rd St.
|604 2nd St.
|7||William B. Gibson House||
|512 Gibson Rd.
|426 Main St.
|9||I Street Bridge||
|Former State Route 16
|723 Main St.
|11||Main Street Historic District- Winters||
|1-48 Main St.
|12||James Moore House||
|Southwest of Woodland
|County Road 18C between County Road 102 and California State Route 113
|501-511 Main St.
|15||Rumsey Town Hall||
|State Route 16 at Manzanita St.
|16||Southern Pacific Railroad Station||
|H and 2nd Sts.
|SW corner of Old Davis Rd. and Hutchinson Dr., University of California, Davis
||Davis||Temporary Building 9|
|State Route 275 across the Sacramento River
|19||Joshua B. Tufts House||
|434 J St.
|20||Union Church of Dunnigan||
|3615 County Road 89A
|21||Walnut Street School||
|175 Walnut St.
|317 3rd St.
|22||Woodland Opera House||
|320 2nd St.
|23||Woodland Public Library||
|250 1st St.
|24||Yolo Branch Library||
|200 Sacramento St.
|25||Yolo County Courthouse||
|725 Court St.
|||Name on the Register||Image||Date listed||Date removed||Location||City or town||Summary|
|1||First Pacific Coast Salmon Cannery Site||
||On the Sacramento River, opposite the foot of K Street
||Broderick||Former National Historic Landmark|
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Register of Historic Places in Yolo County, California.|
- List of National Historic Landmarks in California
- National Register of Historic Places listings in California
- California Historical Landmarks in Yolo County, California
- The latitude and longitude information provided in this table was derived originally from the National Register Information System, which has been found to be fairly accurate for about 99% of listings. For about 1% of NRIS original coordinates, experience has shown that one or both coordinates are typos or otherwise extremely far off; some corrections may have been made. A more subtle problem causes many locations to be off by up to 150 yards, depending on location in the country: most NRIS coordinates were derived from tracing out latitude and longitudes off of USGS topographical quadrant maps created under the North American Datum of 1927, which differs from the current, highly accurate WGS84 GPS system used by most on-line maps. Chicago is about right, but NRIS longitudes in Washington are higher by about 4.5 seconds, and are lower by about 2.0 seconds in Maine. Latitudes differ by about 1.0 second in Florida. Some locations in this table may have been corrected to current GPS standards.
- "National Register of Historic Places: Weekly List Actions". National Park Service, United States Department of the Interior. Retrieved on May 19, 2017.
- Numbers represent an ordering by significant words. Various colorings, defined here, differentiate National Historic Landmarks and historic districts from other NRHP buildings, structures, sites or objects.
- National Park Service (2010-07-09). "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service.
- The eight-digit number below each date is the number assigned to each location in the National Register Information System database, which can be viewed by clicking the number.