National Retail Systems
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2016) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Founded||1952, Jersey City, NJ|
|Headquarters||North Bergen, New Jersey, United States|
|Francis J. Walsh, C.E.O.; John Tabor, SVP Supply Chain; David Salmon, SVP Finance; Joe Brady, SVP Administration; Jon Hoch, C.O.O.; Donna Del Rosso, SVP Business Development|
Number of employees
|Subsidiaries||Keystone Freight Corp., National Retail Transportation, Inc.|
National Retail Systems, Inc. (NRS) includes Keystone Freight Corp. & National Retail Transportation, Inc. (NRT). NRS is an asset based 3PL founded in 1952. It is headquartered in North Bergen, New Jersey, United States.
NRS' hub locations include: New York & New Jersey; Los Angeles, CA; Inland Empire, CA; Savannah, GA; Columbus, OH; Greensboro, NC; and Baltimore, MD.
National Retail Systems, Inc. has a fleet of 1,100 power units consisting of conventional over the road line haul tractors, single and double axle local tractors, straight trucks, and yard switchers. The 4300 trailers include 28', 45', 48', and 53' dry vans both swing and roll up doors.
- Over the road tractors
- Single axle day cabs
- Double axle day cabs
- Straight trucks
- Yard switchers
- 53' Dry Van Trailers
- 53' Garment on Hanger (GOH) Trailers
- 48' Dry Van Trailers
- 48' Garment on Hanger (GOH) Trailers
- 45' Dry Van Trailers
- 45' Garment on Hanger (GOH) Trailers
- 28' Pup Trailers
- 28' Low Profile Pup Trailers
- 28' Garment on Hanger (GOH) Trailers
- Miranda Katz. "Cyclist Killed By 18-Wheel Truck Driver In Park Slope". Gothamist. Retrieved 2016-04-20.
- Thomas Tracy. "Truck driver who ran over bicyclist in Brooklyn given summons for driving overloaded vehicle". NY Daily News. Retrieved 2017-05-04.