National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima
|National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima|
Facade of the National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima
|Dedication||Our Lady of Fatima|
|Status||Parish church and National Shrine|
|Architectural type||Church building|
|Archbishop||Luis Antonio Tagle|
|Rector||Bartolome G. Santos Jr.|
The National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima (Filipino: Pambansang Dambana ng Birhen ng Fatima) is a Philippine apostolate of Our Lady of Fatima in Fátima, Portugal which is recognized by the Roman Catholic Church in the Philippines. The shrine is located inside the Our Lady of Fatima University campus in Marulas, Valenzuela in Metro Manila, Philippines. The shrine is declared as one of the three major pilgrimage site aside from the National Shrine of St. Anne in Hagonoy and the National Shrine of Divine Mercy in Marilao.
- "Bishop Oliveros lists recognized Church pilgrim sites in Bulacan". Archived from the original on November 19, 2009. Retrieved 2016-03-11.
- Torda, Jehan (October 30, 2008). ""Rediscovering the Best in Metropolitan", Travelling Exhibit in Valenzuela City". Valenzuela Public Information Office. Retrieved 2009-05-10.[dead link]
5:00 AM / 6:00 AM / 5:00 PM / 6:00 PM / 7:00 PM
- Ash Wednesday Mass Schedule 
- Media related to National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima at Wikimedia Commons
- Replica of the Apparition of the Angel of Portugal to the Three Little Shepherds at the Loca do Cabeco, Sierra de Aire, Fatima, Portugal
- The National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima
|This article about a church building or other Christian place of worship in the Philippines is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
- "Ash Wednesday Mass Schedule of National Shrine of Our Lady of Fatima". usapangbuhay.com.