National Socialist Movement of Norway
The National Socialist Movement of Norway (Norwegian: Norges Nasjonalsosialistiske Bevegelse, NNSB), formerly Zorn 88, is a Norwegian national socialist, neo-Nazi group with an estimated fifty members, led by Erik Rune Hansen. Founded in 1988, it is a secretive group with tight membership regulation.
The NNSB expresses admiration for Adolf Hitler and Vidkun Quisling, and is focused on historical revisionism and antisemitism, particularly Holocaust denial. It publishes the magazine Gjallarhorn, and in 1999 published The Protocols of the Elders of Zion. Other recurrent topics include racial hygiene and Norse religion. Several of its members were active Nazis and members of Nasjonal Samling during World War II. The group has had ties to Erik Blücher and the magazine Folk og Land, and to Varg Vikernes. It has been part of international networks along with the World Union of National Socialists, the National Socialist Movement of Denmark, the (now-defunct) Swedish National Socialist Front, and Blood & Honour. Along with Scandinavian groups it has taken part in celebrations and memorials to Adolf Hitler and Rudolf Hess.
In November 2007, a memorial ceremony at the German war cemetery in Oslo was attacked by anti-fascists, leaving five NNSB-members wounded, one severely. The NNSB pledged that it had no intentions of retaliating the attack.
- Søderlind, Didrik (3 March 2005). "Holocaust-benektelse på norsk". forkning.no (in Norwegian).
- "nynazisme". Store norske leksikon (in Norwegian). 28 April 2015.
- "Nazisekt adresse Haugesund". Haugesunds Avis (in Norwegian). 10 April 2002.
- "Aller Ytterst – de rasistiske grupperinger i dagens Norge". Vepsen (in Norwegian).
- "Nazi-miljø på Hadeland". NRK (in Norwegian). 23 October 2007.
- Lunde, Henrik (6 October 2011). "Nynazisme". Norwegian Center for Studies of Holocaust and Religious Minorities (in Norwegian).
- "Sort metall - hvite krigere". Monitor (in Norwegian).
- "Norske nazi-forbindelser til bankranerne". VG (in Norwegian). 1 June 1999.
- "Fører i nytt nazi-nettverk?". VG (in Norwegian). 2 June 1999.
- "Samling under Blüchers vinger". Monitor (in Norwegian).
- "- Angrep med balltre og bajonetter". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 11 November 2007.
- "Ventet på nazistene". Aftenposten (in Norwegian). 20 November 2007.