2009 National Society of Film Critics Awards
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from National Society of Film Critics Awards 2009)
44th NSFC Awards
January 3, 2010
The Hurt Locker
The 44th National Society of Film Critics Awards, given on 3 January 2010, honored the best filmmaking of 2009.
- 1 Winners
- 2 External links
- 3 References
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
Best Production Design
Best Foreign Language Film
Best Non-Fiction Film
Film Heritage Awards
- Restoration of Rashomon by The Academy Film Archive, The National Film Center of the National Museum of Modern Art, Tokyo and Kadokawa Pictures, Inc. with funding provided by Kadokawa Culture Promotion Foundation and The Film Foundation.
- Bruce Posner for restoration of Manhatta.
- Treasures from American Film Archives, Vol. 4: Avant Garde 1947-1986 (National Film Preservation Foundation).
- Warner Archive Collection.
- The Red Shoes. Restored by UCLA Film & Television Archive with funding provided by The Film Foundation, HFPA and the Louis B. Mayer Foundation.
- Kino International Avant-Garde Volume 3 (Experimental Cinema 1922-1954).
- 'Hurt Locker' wins over National Film Critics Los Angeles Times
- “Locker” Tops National Society of Film Critics indieWire
- 'Hurt Locker' tops critics group nods The Hollywood Reporter