National Taiwan University of Physical Education and Sport
|Established||12 June 1961 (as Taiwan Provincial College of Physical Education)
1 August 2011 (as NTUPES)
|Location||North District, Taichung, Taiwan|
|National Taiwan University of Physical Education and Sport|
NTUPES was originally established on 12 June 1961 as Taiwan Provincial College of Physical Education (Chinese: 臺灣省立體育學院). In 1992, the school was renamed as Taiwan Junior College of Physical Education, then as National Taiwan College of Physical Education and finally as National Taiwan University of Physical Education and Sport in 2011.
- Graduate School of Physical Education
- Department of Recreational sport
- Graduate School of Recreational Sport Management
- Athletics Department and Graduate School
- Dance Department and Graduate School
- Sport Management Department and Graduate School
- Department of Excise and Health Science
- General Education Department
The NTUPES football club has participated in domestic football leagues since 1983. In recent years, they use different team names due to league regulations.
- Enterprise Football League 2008: Molten Tso I (Molten佐儀)
- Intercity Football League 2008: Chia Cheng Hsin (家成興)
- Intercity Football League 2009: Kaohsiung Yoedy (高市耀迪)
The 2,000-capacity Tainan Football Field is used for home games.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to National Taiwan University of Physical Education and Sport.|
|This article about a university, college or other education institution in Taiwan is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|