National Trust (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A national trust is an organisation which engages in cultural and environmental preservation for a particular country.
National Trust may also refer to:
- The National Trust for Places of Historic Interest or Natural Beauty, the conservation organization in England, Wales and Northern Ireland.
- The National Trust for Scotland
- The National Trust for Historic Preservation in the United States
- The National Trust of Guernsey
- The National Trust for Jersey
- The National Trust of Australia
- An Taisce, the National Trust for Ireland
- National Trust Company
- The National Trust (band), a US musical project
- National Trust Party (Iran), a political party
- National Trust Party (Malaysia), a political party
- Trust (social sciences), as directed towards a nation or its government
- Trust company, a corporation organized to perform the fiduciary of trusts and agencies
- Trust (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National Trust.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.