From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
A national university is generally a university created or managed by a government, but which may at the same time operate autonomously without direct control by the state.
National University may refer to:
- National University (Philippines), a university in Manila, Philippines
- National University (California), a private, nonprofit university in the United States
- Australian National University, a university in Canberra, Australia
- Bangladesh National University, parent university of all colleges in Bangladesh
- National University of Colombia, a university in Bogotá, Medellín, Manizales, and Palmira, Colombia
- National University of Ireland, federal university system of constituent universities in Ireland
- National University School of Law, a law school in Washington D.C., 1869–1954
- All pages with titles containing National University
- National Autonomous University (disambiguation)
- National Defence University (disambiguation)
- National Pedagogic University (disambiguation)
- National Technical University (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National University.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.