Jump to navigation Jump to search
A national university is generally a university created or managed by a government, but which may at the same time operate autonomously without direct control by the state.
National University may refer to:
- National University (Philippines), a university in Manila, Philippines
- National University (California), a private nonprofit university in the United States
- Australian National University, a federally funded research university located in Canberra, Australia
- Indira Gandhi National Open University, a distance learning university in India
- National University, Bangladesh, the parent university of the majority of public colleges in Bangladesh
- National University of Colombia, a university in Bogotá, Medellín, Manizales, and Palmira, Colombia
- National University of Ireland, federal university system of constituent universities in Ireland
- National University School of Law, a law school in Washington D.C., 1869–1954
- Guozijian, the National University for many imperial Chinese and Vietnamese dynasties
- All pages with a title containing National University
- National Autonomous University (disambiguation)
- National Defence University (disambiguation)
- National Pedagogic University (disambiguation)
- National Technical University (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title National University.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.