National University of Callao
|Universidad Nacional del Callao|
|Motto||Ciencia y Tecnología rumbo al tercer milenio|
|Rector||Baldo Andrés Olivares Choque|
|Location||Bellavista, Callao, Peru|
This scholarly institute retains its original technical character, unique to Peru. The University has maintained its technical character, and has grown to eleven departments, fifteen professional schools, and a postgraduate school.
The university had in 1967 the following departments:
- Hydrobiological and fishing research
- Industrial chemistry
- Naval, industrial, mechanical, and electrical engineering
- Economic and administrative sciences.
Now, in 2015, the UNAC has 11 Faculties and 17 careers:
- Fishing & Food Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering. (named "Faculty of Mechanical & Energy Engineering").
- Electrical and Electronic Engineering.
- Industrial & Systems Engineering.
- Chemistry Engineering.
- Physical Education
- Faculty of Science (Mathematics & Physics).
- Environmental engineering.
- The University's website (Spanish)
|This Peruvian university, college, or tertiary institution related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|