National Vodka Day
National Vodka Day is a marketing creation of Nir Knaan that has been celebrated in the United States on October 4 since at least 2009. It has its own website, has been mentioned by Wine Enthusiast Magazine, and has been noted on news websites such as CBS. National Vodka Day falls the marketing trend of having a food or drink to celebrate in the fashion of a holiday for each day of the calendar year. Many are documented at the website for American Food and Drink Days. Indeed, National Vodka Day is also National Taco Day.
- "National Vodka Day". Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- Newman, Kara. "Vodkas to Celebrate National Vodka Day". Wine Enthusiast Magazine. Retrieved 4 October 2010.
- "Low Calorie Vodka Recipes". CBS. Archived from the original on 5 October 2012. Retrieved 1 October 2012.
- "American Food and Drink Days". Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- Weigel, Brandon (October 4, 2012). "Today is National Taco Day and National Vodka Day". The Washington Post. Retrieved 20 December 2013.
- "National Vodka Day Toast".
- "National Vodka Day Toast". Archived from the original on 7 October 2013. Retrieved 2 October 2012.
- Bottoms up: National Vodka Day is here - The Globe and Mail
- Weirdest vodka flavors for National Vodka Day. Fox News. October 4, 2013.
- Cold, Clear, Strong: National Vodka Day | NBC Southern California
- National Vodka Day?! Let’s Raise a Glass! - Twin Cities Taste - October 2013 - Minnesota
- The Day - Nostrovia! National Vodka Day is coming up | News from southeastern Connecticut