National White Collar Crime Center
This article relies largely or entirely on a single source. (November 2009)
The National White Collar Crime Center, also known as NW3C, is a congressionally funded non-profit corporation which trains state and local law enforcement agencies to combat emerging economic and cyber crime problems. The NW3C provides the general public with information and research on preventing economic and cyber crime.
The National White Collar Crime Center provides training, investigative support, and research to organizations involved in preventing, investigating and prosecuting economic and high tech crime.
This section may be confusing or unclear to readers. (November 2009) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
- Bureau of Justice Assistance
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Fraternal Order of Police
- International Association of Chiefs of Police
- National Organization of Black Law Enforcement Executives
- National Sheriffs' Association
- Official website
|This law enforcement-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|